Balloon Rides are available on any of the 5 flights throughout the weekend.
Morning rides are $175 per person; Evening rides are $200 per person.
Reservations close June 23rd at 9pm.
We are currently full for Saturday and Sunday evening balloon rides. However, there are always no shows from the reservation list so passengers can show up to be put on a waiting list.
To reserve a ride, email SYRballoonfest@gmail.com, reservations are strongly recommended. Evening rides sell out quickly.
- Rides are available Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings (6:30pm (approximate)) and Saturday & Sunday mornings (5:30 am) during the event
- Champagne (non-alcoholic beverage available) upon landing and a ride back to the park are included in price
- Info needed: Name, Address, Phone number, email address, Number of people, Flight Day & Time Requested
- All balloon flight times are approximate and are dependent upon calm (wind under 10 mph) and unthreatening weather conditions.
- Cash only, due at the time of the flight. An ATM is located at the festival
- What to wear - passengers should dress for the temperature that day and please NO FLIP FLOPS or SANDALS. Please wear shoes or boots and a baseball cap or hat is always recommended.
- Children fly at the discretion of the pilot. Please note, those under 43" tall may not be able to see over the top of the basket, are not allowed to be picked up and may be afraid of the noise from the burner.