Balloon Flight Times:
Saturday & Sunday:
5:30AM & 6:30PM
Balloon Rides are available on any of the 5 flights throughout the weekend, June 28-June 30
Morning rides are $200 per person; Evening rides are $225 per person. Passenger payment due at check-in for balloon rides.
Reservations close June 27th at 9pm.
To reserve a ride, email SYRballoonfest@gmail.com or call 518-505-0330 reservations are strongly recommended. You can also make a reservation at www.aboveallballoonrides.com. Evening rides sell out quickly.
- Info needed: Name, phone number, email address, number of people, total weight of passengers, flight day & time requested
- Rides are available Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings (6:30pm (approximate)) and Saturday & Sunday mornings (5:30 am) during the event
- Champagne (non-alcoholic beverage available) upon landing and a ride back to the park are included in price
- All balloon flight times are approximate and are dependent upon calm (wind under 10 mph) and unthreatening weather conditions.
- Cash only, due at the time of the flight. An ATM is located at the festival.
- What to wear- passengers should dress for the temperature that day and please NO FLIP FLOPS or SANDALS. Please wear shoes or boots and a baseball cap or hat is always recommended.
- Children fly at the discretion of the pilot. Please note, those under 43" tall may not be able to see over the top of the basket, are not allowed to be picked up and may be afraid of the noise from the burner.
Tether Rides available Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening from 5-9pm (weather permitting). Reservations are NOT needed, purchase tickets at tether booth. $20/adult, $10//under 10 years old.